Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
Helping UK enterprises improve profitability through better information on how to save energy
According to article 8 of the European Union Energy Efficiency Directive it is mandatory for companies larger than 250 employees to carry out an energy audit by December 2015.
The British approach to implement this directive is called the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
An ESOS Report is the best way for you to identify and take action on increasing energy costs. It is a bespoke service that assesses your energy usage patterns and systems infrastructure.
The need to reduce energy costs is a crucial business practice for successful organisations, and energy audits play a significant role in managing energy expenses.
The report will provide :
- A review of the total energy use and energy efficiency of the organisation
- Clear information on potencial savings, quantifying cost-effective energy savings opportunities
We will improve your energy efficiency
Integr8 Renewable Energy Ltd will help you to reduce the energy cost of your commercial building through an accurate and professional energy audit.
This will give us a clear understanding of where your energy is being used and a profile of its use. We use the latest EMIS (Energy Management Information Systems) technology to calculate this along with dedicated software.
After we have conducted a ESOS Report we will identify key areas of demand, reduction & possible on-site energy generation.
We will then recommend a range of solutions along with paybacks. You then have a specification with which you can get someone else to implement or you can rely on our experience to project manage the installation.
In partnership with CSG Asset management, we will offer you a suitable financial solution for the necessary measures to implement in your building.
The final report will list the energy efficiency measures available to you including a detailed financial analysis for each identified measure:
- A strategic energy management plan tailored to your business
- Recommendations for reducing energy use, costs and carbon emissions
- The carbon footprint of your building and how this can be offset
- The most up to date, efficient and cost effective systems
- Whether you qualify for a green deal loan
- Whether you qualify for any grants or incentives and
- If you can obtain any relevant environmental accreditations.